Yes. DigitalChalk’s robust notification system allows you to send and/or receive notifications about many of your organization’s activities. Specifically, you can set up notifications to tell you when a student:
- Registers for any course offering
- Registers for a specific course offering
- Is manually registered by someone in your organization
Follow these steps to set up a notification for a student registration:
- Click the Administration tab, then click Notifications from the System Management list. The Notifications list is displayed.
- Click Add. The Add a Notification window is displayed.
- Click the type of registration for which you want to be notified.
- The window to create the notification is displayed. Enter the information for the notification, using your email address in the Who would you like to send email to? section, then click Save.
Other notifications you might find helpful for yourself and/or your students include:
- Notification of course completion
- Notification of completion of any or all course elements
- Notification that an assignment is ready for review and grading
Follow the steps above to add any notification quickly and easily. Or, if it’s easier, you can also add a notification for completion of a specific course element or a notification that an assignment is ready for review or grading by doing the following:
- Click the Manage Courses tab. From the Courses list, click the course name, then click Manage Course Elements from the displayed list. From the Course Elements list, click the element name, then click Notifications from the displayed list.