To add an assignment, do the following:
- Click the Manage Courses tab. The Courses list is displayed.
- Click the course name, then click Manage Course Elements from the displayed list. The Course Elements list is displayed.
- Click Add an Assignment from the side menu. The Add an Assignment window is displayed.
- Enter the Assignment title, any optional information and click Create. The Assignment is displayed on the Course Elements list.
- Click the assignment name, then click Edit Assignment from the displayed list. The Edit Assignment window is displayed. Enter the information for the assignment, then click Save.
Upload an image
Upload an image to provide visual interest and clarity to the assignment.
Enter information helpful for completing the assignment.
Upload resource files helpful for completing the assignment.
You can now specify both written and file responses, and whether that response is required to complete the assignment. All uploaded files are scanned for viruses.
Turn on Auto-grading if you want all submitted assignments to receive a 100% grade. Turn this option off if you want to manually grade each assignment.
What the learner sees when they take the assignment:
Check out how we’ve also streamlined the assignment grading process.
For more information on our new and improved assignments, check out our video tutorial here.