DigitalChalk reports provide learner data and analytics that help you better understand and manage your employee training program or your online training business. If you train your employees, reports track learner behavior to assist you in determining the effectiveness of your training program. If you run an online training business, reports help you track your top selling courses and make better strategic business decisions.
The recent updates to DigitalChalk reports bring a fresh look and feel and a myriad of new reporting options for filtering and sorting data.
Follow these steps to run reports in DigitalChalk with the new look and feel:
1. Click the “Administration” tab.
2. Click “Reports” in the side menu.
3. View basic reporting data on the reports dashboard.
4. Click on the report you want to run. For our example, we’ll use the “Student Registration Report.”
*Note: The list of reports available to you may vary based on your DigitalChalk plan.
5. Select a date range, toggle “Exclude Deleted Offerings” and “Exclude Deleted Users” on or off, and select your reporting categories by switching them between the “Available” and “Include” columns. When you are finished, click “Run Report.”
6. On the displayed report, click the drop-down for a field to filter the data, and select the category corresponding to the filter you want to apply. Type the appropriate value in the filter field and type “Enter” or “Return” on your keyboard to apply the filter.
7. Though you can customize any report to show the data exactly as you want it entirely within DigitalChalk, you can also download a CSV or HTML printer-friendly version of your report if you need to.