Instructor profiles let learners or potential customers know who’ll be teaching their courses. This is a way to market and sell courses, as well as introduce learners to their instructor. You can add an instructor profile when you create a course landing page. Follow these steps to create an instructor profile.
1. Log in to your DigitalChalk organization, and click “Account.”
2. On the “My Account” page, click “Edit My Profile.”
3. Upload a profile picture.
4. Enter the instructor name, a course headline, the instructor email address, and a bio to let learners know who you are.
5. Add links to the instructor website or social media profiles (if applicable). Click “Save” when you’re finished.